Friday 3 July 2009

My new toy

OK for about the past week I haven't been able to put down my new iPhone.  I've resisted buying one for such a long time - didn't want to be part of the "sheeple" rushing to get one ("sheeple" is a term my lawyer friend Nancy uses... I'm assuming it's a combination of the words "sheep" and "people" and is used to indicate a mass follower mentality of a certain fad or trend).

But all that has changed.  Sure, I could have bought several RT tickets back to New York for the same price of this gizmo, but life is so much better now that iPhone and I are friends.  Texting and facebook, two of my guilty pleasures, are just too damn easy with this.  And other things like watching video (or filming! for that matter...), "shazam"-ing the songs of summer and devouring the NYT on my way to work are those nice little touches that make it so indispensable.  

My latest iPhone app, though, is Grindr - think manhunt meets GPS.  

I suggest you try it out.

1 comment:

  1. Grindr is scandalous - the gays need to be reachable at all times ;-)

    ReplyDelete